GROUP SONGWRITING WORKSHOP
Six Week Course - Limited to 6 participants
- Song form: Verse/Chorus; Verse/Refrain; AABA, and others.
- Basic music theory (Common chord progressions and how to find new ones.)
- Crafting an exciting and new hook/title for your song.
- Writing fresh and original lyrics that grab your listener.
- Finding a groove: How to create a rhythmic sound that will make your music stand out.
- Basic copyrighting, song licensing and an introduction to the business side of music
- Principles of Performance, including, comfort, confidence, and being yourself on stage
- Applications of a Rhyming Dictionary/Thesaurus
- How to develop and add depth to your songs
- Constructing solos/instrumental breaks, bridges, intros, and outros/CODAs
- How to collaborate and provide feedback for peers in a constructive and supportive way
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2016 CLASSES COMING SOON - Call 212-239-7054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $350.00 or 2 payments of $175.00
Limited to 6 Participants