Already taken lessons? Take your skills to the next level in a band setting that performs live on stage. Check out The Band Experience page.
The focus of our Vocal Lessons is primarily vocal technique and healthy vocal production. Students are taught a foundation in proper technique which they can use in any style of singing. Students are shown how to maximize their vocal power in their chosen styles. The goal is to ultimately empower the student as an artist in their own right, and make them feel comfortable and confident in any musical situation. Some types of singing techniques offered:
- How to belt (Musical Theater)
- How to use the chest voice and head voice
- How to use a mix of voices (All Genres)
- How to use your whistle register (Pop- e.g. Mariah Carey)
- How to sing cross-over (Mixing two genres of music together e.g.: Josh Groban)
- How to protect and use resonance, using your body as a microphone (All Genres)
- How to Breath (All genres)
- How to vocalize and warm up (All genres)
- How to protect your voice while singing and while not singing (All Genres)
- How to vocally improvise (Jazz, Blues)
The syllabus for our private lessons is built around the needs of the individual students. Whether you want to take vocal lessons so you can sing with a band, or just to improve your speaking voice for your job (public speaking), our knowledgeable and patient teachers will guide you in a safe, fun, and professional environment.
Trial Lesson - $50.00 - $75.00 Dependent upon teacher.
Individual Lesson: $100.00 - $150.00 Dependent upon teacher.
Home/Office Lesson: $150.00 - $175.00 Dependent upon location.
Our teachers have reserved the time for you. In the case of studio lessons, we have reserved a room for you, and in the case of home lessons, the teacher is scheduling their day to accomodate you, therefor 48 hours cancellation notice is most appreciated. With 48 hours notice we don't have to charge you because there is sufficient time to rebook the room and for a teacher to adjust their schedules.