MUSIC REHEARSAL Studios and Rates
CLICK ON A STUDIO FOR FULL DETAILS
HOW TO RESERVE A ROOM CHECK OUT OUR GREAT SPECIALS CANCELLATION POLICIES
- PLEASE NOTE: GEAR FOR ALL ROOMS WILL BE UPDATED THE WEEK OF JANUARY 2, 2O17. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING. INFORMATION BELOW SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Guitar Amps: All rooms have 5 or more pro-guitar amps, from vintage Fender to custom boutiques (30 watts to 100 watts).
- Drums: 5 piece professional (Yamaha, Pearl or GMS) kits with Sabian cymbals.
- Keyboards: All rooms have some form of keys: most have two-tiered keyboard rigs with weighted keys on bottom & synths on top.
- Bass rigs: Each room has different cabinet combos dependent upon size of room, including 4 x 10, 8 x 10 units, 2 x 15 plus 2 x 10 units, etc. All rigs have modern bass heads (Ampeg, SWR, GK, Hartke).
- Vocal PA's: extremely effective in all volume situations from delicate acoustic to heavy metal. Vocal monitors for drums & singers in every room.
- All equipment is subject to change
- Standard & Elite Rooms are elgible for a 3rd Hour Free but only at specific times and only on weekdays. Elgible times for this special are: 10am-1pm, 11am-2pm, 1pm-4pm and 2pm-5pm (off-peak rates). All other times are NOT elgible (i.e.: 12-3pm is not elgible). We also offer 3rd Hour Free specials from 4pm-7pm and 10pm-1am (Also weekday only, and at peak rates).
- * Showcase Rooms are NOT elgible for free hours.
To Reserve a Studio
CALL (212) 967-6124 TO BOOK YOUR NEXT REHEARSAL
To make a reservation, we'll need:
- Number of people in your band or an estimate (Our rooms vary in size, we want to make sure we don't put bands into rooms that are too small)
- Style of music (We want to make sure we don't put a heavy metal band next to an acoustic band)
- $45.00 credit card deposit
- If you are using a credit card please be prepared to provide the credit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code
- Open 7 days a week
- Hours: 10:00am – 1:00am - Monday thru Friday; Saturday & Sunday 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight
SPECIALS Exlcuding Showcase Rooms
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm off-peak rates
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon-Fri 10 pm to 1:00 am peak rates
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon - Fri 4 to 7pm peak rates
- Sat & Sunday Off Peak Rates All Day
All reservations are confirmed by email. Clients Are Required To Check And Read Their Confirmation Emails And Inform Us Of Any Discrepancies Immediately.
- 1 days notice for each hour booked otherwise full payment due for time booked. (Example: 4 Hour Booking = 4 Days Advance Notice To Smash).
- Deposit Policy: Standard & Elite Rehearsals – $45 Deposit (Which Can Be Left As A Floating Deposit For Future Sessions) • Recording – 50% • Showcase – 50% •
- DEPOSITS ARE ONLY REFUNDABLE BY APPLYING THE DEPOSIT TOWARDS THE SESSION YOU BOOK OR FOR A FUTURE SESSION. It is the customer's responsibility to inform our staff at the point of payment that you would like to use the deposit on file. Otherwise, your deposit will be kept as a floating deposit for a future session automatically. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.
- All reservations are confirmed by email. Clients Are Required To Check And Read Their Confirmation Emails And Inform Us Of Any Discrepancies Immediately.
- Credit Card Charges Have A 5% Additional Charge. Stated Rate Card Is Cash Discount Price.
- Recording Cancellations And/Or Changes Policy: 1 Week’s Notice Required.
- Recording Sessions Booked Within The Same Week Are Not Eligible For Cancellation Or Changes.
- Studios Are Pre-Set With Gear That Comes With That Particular Studio. We Are Not Able To Move Gear From Studio to Studio.
- Any Repairs Or Replacement Of Equipment Damaged Due To Client Negligence Will Be The Sole Responsibility Of The Client.
- Large Groups, Parties, And Events Will Have A Surcharge Of At Least 1 Additional Hour For Clean Up At The Studio’s Discretion. Showcase Suites with parties of 20 or more are all assessed a $250 Surcharge.
- Additional Charges May Apply For The Following: • Tampering Or Changing Sound System Settings • Trash Left In Rooms • Gear Moved Around • Other Issues That May Arise Determined By The Studi
- All Studios Are Pre-Set For All Sessions. If Clients Move Any Gear (Including Drum Hardware And Cymbals) It Must Be Returned To Original Set Up Or Charges Will Be Incurred.
- Unauthorized Removal Of Studio Property Will Be Prosecuted To The Full Extent Of The Law.
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE On Premises As Required By The New York City Fire Department.
- Snow Storm Cancellation Policy: If Mass Transit Is Suspended, Customers Can Reschedule Their Booking, But Not Cancel. Once The Rescheduling Is Made, No Further Changes Can Occur.