MUSIC REHEARSAL Studios and Rates
CLICK ON A STUDIO FOR FULL DETAILS
HOW TO RESERVE A ROOM CHECK OUT OUR GREAT SPECIALS CANCELLATION POLICIES
- PLEASE NOTE: GEAR FOR ALL ROOMS WILL BE UPDATED THE WEEK OF JANUARY 2, 2O17. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING. INFORMATION BELOW SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Guitar Amps: All rooms have 5 or more pro-guitar amps, from vintage Fender to custom boutiques (30 watts to 100 watts).
- Drums: 5 piece professional (Yamaha, Pearl or GMS) kits with Sabian cymbals.
- Keyboards: All rooms have some form of keys: most have two-tiered keyboard rigs with weighted keys on bottom & synths on top.
- Bass rigs: Each room has different cabinet combos dependent upon size of room, including 4 x 10, 8 x 10 units, 2 x 15 plus 2 x 10 units, etc. All rigs have modern bass heads (Ampeg, SWR, GK, Hartke).
- Vocal PA's: extremely effective in all volume situations from delicate acoustic to heavy metal. Vocal monitors for drums & singers in every room.
- All equipment is subject to change
- * Showcase Rooms are not elgible for free hours
To Reserve a Studio
CALL (212) 967-6124 TO BOOK YOUR NEXT REHEARSAL
To make a reservation, we'll need:
- Number of people in your band or an estimate (Our rooms vary in size, we want to make sure we don't put bands into rooms that are too small)
- Style of music (We want to make sure we don't put a heavy metal band next to an acoustic band)
- $45.00 credit card deposit
- If you are using a credit card please be prepared to provide the credit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code
- Open 7 days a week
- Hours: 10:00am – 1:00am - Monday thru Friday; Saturday & Sunday 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm off-peak rates
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon-Fri 10 pm to 1:00 am peak rates
- Book 2 Hrs/Get the 3rd Hr FREE! Mon - Fri 4 to 7pm peak rates
- Sat & Sunday Off Peak Rates All Day
All rooms include mirrors, couches/seating, air conditioning, fans, marker boards, rack guitar tuners.
Sorry, we currently do not offer email reservations or cancellations
So that we may accommodate everyone, we are unable to make exceptions to our policies.
- 1 days notice for each hour booked otherwise full payment due for time booked.
- When canceling a booking you will be given a cancellation number. Please write down your cancellation number and the name of the staff member you spoke with.
- In case of a discrepancy, each customer must provide the date the cancellation was made, the cancellation number and the name of the staff person they spoke with for verification purposes.
- All phone calls are recorded for booking verification purposes.
- Rescheduling is the same as canceling and all Cancellation Fees Apply.
- We Are Not Responsible for weather conditions, transit issues, personal emergencies, the rest of the band not showing up, etc. Please note: during winter weather all cancellation policies are in effect as our staff is always here for you.